Ed Kelley, President of BGR The Burger Joint, has chosen Legacy Franchise Group to lead an aggressive franchise development effort worldwide.
The My Pie Story
It was spring of 2012 and three guys from the East Coast were thinking about how they were going to grow their Italian Pizza Restaurant concept, Crust. At that point, Crust already had the makings of a growing restaurant group with locations in Phoenix and Scottsdale, a catering company, MLB partnerships with the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies, a location in the Phoenix Convention Center, and a retail line that is anchored by their homemade Kurt Warner Marinara Sauce. So the question became….what’s next?
My Pie is truly a modern classic. It is a place where guests have the opportunity to custom build their own dining experience using authentic Italian recipes served New York fast. My Pie makes its own dough and sauces daily from scratch. They procure the freshest vegetables and the highest quality meats, and then bake them in an 800-degree oven for two minutes. The My Pie guys are simply passionate pizza people and have figured out how to create an authentic New York-style Italian pizza in a New York minute. There is no other pizzeria like this between here and Brooklyn…guaranteed!
What Makes My Pie: Pizza Your Way Different
NY Style – Distinguished by quality ingredients and flavor, it’s an art form for real New Yorkers, passed down from generations. With homemade recipes and strong family values, you can taste the passion put into each pie. My Pie brings the flavor of NY right to your neighborhood, all in a New York minute.
NY Fast – New York is about CONVENIENCE and SPEED! My Pie gives guests the ability to custom build their own pizza and have them watch it cook in just 2 minutes in our Neapolitan style, 800* “Wave Oven”.
NY Heritage – Real New Yorkers know the word loyalty. My Pie’s family values have been passed on through generations. The same loyalty found in its culture is found in its guests. Their employee team is a tight family, proud to serve a great product and happy to do it! It’s easy for guests to see the quality in the pie and the people serving it. At My Pie, they are truly passionate pizza people.
- Custom selection of crusts, sauces, and toppings
- Pizza ingredients based on traditional Italian recipes
- 2 minute bake time for pizzas
- Unique seasonal specialties rotated throughout the year
- Additional menu items include salads, appetizers, and deserts
- Happy hour all day with half price refills of beer and wine
- Organic New York style sauce, endorsed by football great Kurt Warner and available in jars for take-home use
- Experienced, successful restaurant team as franchisors
- Small-box footprint equates to lower investment dollars and reduced occupancy costs
- Operating model empowers management efficiency and unit growth
- Open space with family-friendly atmosphere
- Attractive markets are available throughout the US
Training and Support
8 days in Phoenix and up to 5 days at the franchisee store
- Company overview
- Store operations
- POS system and data reporting
- Marketing and advertising
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Equipment use and maintenance
- Customer service
- Operational controls
- Position hiring and training
- Human resources
Committed To Community
My Pie not only offers a taste of New York to local neighborhoods, but also remains focused on its core values by giving back to the local community.
The My Pie partnership with Kurt Warner helps support his charity, The Treasure House, by donating 10% of all retail proceeds of the Kurt Warner Marinara Sauce.
My Pie wants all of their guests to feel the passion they have for their food and their concept.
The My Pie guys and every employee in every restaurant are committed to giving guests the experience of NY energy and great pizza! They want people to feel at home as a welcome guest invited to enjoy pizza with the My Pie family.